The Federal Bar Association, Criminal Law Committee, Philadelphia Chapter, is dedicated to addressing issues concerning criminal defense in the federal courts, particularly in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and surrounding Districts.
- The remarkable Not Guilty verdicts returned this summer for three Pharma executives
December 7, 2016
Three nationally recognized White Collar specialists will regale us at our December annual meeting on the tactics they deployed in their successful defense of three pharmaceutical executives in two trials in Boston this summer.
- Federal Sentencing - Strategies and Tips to Enhance Your Sentencing Advocacy
September 29, 2016
Location: Post & Schell, Four Penn Center 1600 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Philadelphia, PA. Panel: Amy Baron-Evans, Nina C. Spizer, and Ronald H. Levine Moderator:Riley H. Ross III.
- State Investigating Grand Jury Practice – Essentials For Federal Practitioners
June 20, 2016
Monday, June 20, 2016, 12:00 noon, Dilworth Paxson, 1500 Market Street (East Tower), Suite 3500E, Philadelphia, PA.
Become a Member/Pay Annual Dues
Join the FBA, Criminal Law Committee, Philadelphia Chapter
- Open to Defense Attorneys, Federal Prosecutors, and members of the Judiciary
- Frequent CLE Luncheon Seminars on Newest Legal Developments
- Discounted CLE for Members
- Join us for our Clifford Scott Green Bill of Rights Dinner
- Annual Dues of Just $25